I started drawing and painting in the book Women Who Run With the Wolves (by Clarissa Pinkola Estés) for an assignment in January 2018. And I decided to continue, so till this day I still paint in it and I will do so until the end of the book.
The first five of the sixteen chapters (and introduction) are shown below.
Cover & Introduction: Singing over the Bones
1. The Howl: Resurrection of the Wild Woman
2. Stalking the Intruder: The Beginning Initiation
3. Nosing out the Facts: The Retrieval of Intuition as Initiation
4. The Mate: Union with the Other
5. Hunting: When the Heart is a Lonely Hunter